Thursday, June 19, 2008
Work!!!
So I applied for a new position with in the company... I really want to get it but I don't think I will. I applied on the 9th and the 10th with the HR person and the manager and supervisor. They told me they had a couple more people to interview and they would let me know in the next couple of days... well here it is a week later and I have not heard anything. I am really torn. I don't know if I want to ask them or just keep waiting! I really like where I am at but it is kinda a dead end. Not much place for growth in the position I am in now. I am a void title specialist. I handle all the arbitrated and voided titles for the US part of the company. I really enjoy it... It can get very stressful at time when the dealers don't want to cooperate. I just have to try to please them but still get what I want in the end. Sales man are not always the easiest people to deal with (except for my Dad!!!) Well I will keep this updated as i hear good or bad news on the position!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey, have you heard anything about the job yet? Even if you didn't get it, keep trying for new positions every time they come up. Pretty soon they will give you one just to get you off their back. Love ya.
Post a Comment