Sunday, August 17, 2008

Life

Well... here you go analee!! I do not really have much to say. Not much is new in my world. Life is passing me by so fast. I can not believe it is already the middle of August. Soon I will be the big 21... Not that 21 is that big in all since i don't drink. But is it is one year older... These next couple of months are going to be full with babies coming... I have Linnlee's baby coming in September and Heather and Kelsey's babies are coming in January. I can't believe my sister and two sister in laws are all having babies. When they all arrive it will be 4 on the jordan side and 4 on the judd side. CrAzY... How our eternal family is growing and growing before i know it they will be taking over the world. I can't wait for all these babies. Well that is it for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya, I hear you. 21 is a fun birthday ... but its weird that we're getting to be so much older ... we had a new girl in our ward who just graduated from high school tell me I was old ... ha! I guess we're just getting to be that age ... I was sooooo excited to turn 21 ... but now I'm going to be turning 22 in four months ... and I have yet to do anything that would require me to show my ID ... (before I turned 21 I kept getting carded for stuff ... now that I am 21 ... I haven't even been able to use it!)

Oh well, I guess, here's to us OLD FARTS! ;)

molly

Analee said...

Well, well a blog for me and I didn't even know it. I am so proud of you, you have become quite the little blogger. I can't believe you are 21 either, oh wait, I guess I can considering how OLD I am.