Wednesday, November 12, 2008

WHY???

I have been having an extremely hard time understanding why things happen like they do. I know that everything happens for a reason but sometimes I don't understand why. I want things like I want them and I have to learn that it will only happen on the Lords time. I need to learn to lean harder on the gospel in hard times, rather then letting myself get frustrated and push away. I am sorry to those that I have pushed away.

3 comments:

Analee said...

Hmmmm. I could comment on several things but first, I know it is hard to have faith or should I say keep faith when things seem to continually not happen like WE want them to. Remember you are loved and that the Lord knows the deepest desires of your heart and he knows the extent of your pain as well. Remember also that the blessings come "AFTER the trial of your faith." I love you. Hang in there.

Ashley said...

We love you guys! Hang in there - we're with ya! Who said "life sucks and then you die" ? It feels appropriate right now. :)

Alaina said...

First things first- I love the picture!! Your pooch is super cute. I hope he is treating you well. Keep the faith girlfriend. Love ya.