Sunday, November 2, 2008

I am: Really Tired
I know: My Husband Loves ME
I want: to stop wanting and be grateful...
I have: a job still!
I dislike: living so far from everything
I miss: my hero Opa
I fear: being alone
I feel: a migraine coming on
I hear: the jazz music josh is playing really really loud!!!!!!!!
I smell: my stinky dog
I crave: nothing really
I cry: when i need to
I usually: ?????
I search: for more time in the day
I wonder: what i'll be doing in a year
I regret: the things i say sometimes
I love: to wake up to a kiss
I care: with all my heart
I always: talk on the phone (I get that from my Daddy!)
I worry: about finances
I am not: feeling good
I remember: the first time i saw Josh!
I believe: someday it will happen
I dance: in my car like no one can see me.
I sing: really loud in the car
I don't always: clean up
I argue: but hate it afterwords
I write: void and Arb... work!!!
I win: i don't know?
I lose: my phone all the time.
I listen: to the top 40
I don't understand: why
I can usually be found: on the couch at home watching TV
I need: another purse!!!
I forget: how lucky i actually am
I am happy: who i am right now...
I TAG: you!!!

1 comment:

Analee said...

This is cute. I haven't seen this tag list. You are such a cute one. I am glad you are posting, I haven't checked your blog in a while. Nice to hear from you!